Dealer
Netherlands

Avond

Alle nieuwe Bodyfloats sinds 1 1/2 week op voorraad

Erik Drumo
Drumo
Dealer
Netherlands

Sobat schreef: 16 mar 2018, 11:15 Ik sta nog in de wachtruimte voor mijn Stromer, maar heb al wel mijn Kinekt 2.1 seatpost binnen.
De seatpost ziet er goed uit en voelt solide aan. Verder kan ik er nog weinig over zeggen, behalve waar ik hem gekocht heb en wat de kosten van de seatpost zijn. Wellicht hebben geïnteresseerden iets aan deze informatie...

Seatpost heb ik online gekocht in Zwitserland bij "BikeShore" voor 255 CHF + 16 CHF verzendkosten. omgerekend in euro's is dat: €244,39. Gisteren bij het afhalen moest ik €71,92 invoerrechten en BTW betalen.
Het totaal komt daarmee op €316,31

Een hoop geld...
dan was u bij ons voordeliger uit en alle op voorraad maar het blijft een geweldig product whatever iT costs drumo
roger
Dealer
Switzerland

Sobat schreef: 16 mar 2018, 11:15 Ik sta nog in de wachtruimte voor mijn Stromer, maar heb al wel mijn Kinekt 2.1 seatpost binnen.
De seatpost ziet er goed uit en voelt solide aan. Verder kan ik er nog weinig over zeggen, behalve waar ik hem gekocht heb en wat de kosten van de seatpost zijn. Wellicht hebben geïnteresseerden iets aan deze informatie...

Seatpost heb ik online gekocht in Zwitserland bij "BikeShore" voor 255 CHF + 16 CHF verzendkosten. omgerekend in euro's is dat: €244,39. Gisteren bij het afhalen moest ik €71,92 invoerrechten en BTW betalen.

Een hoop geld...
Hi Sobat, I'm sorry to hear that. That's quite a rip off from customs as you can see on the green customs declaration the value was declared with CHF 255.00 (approximately 220 Euro) so 20% Vat should be around 44.00 Euro and not 72.00.They charged you almost the double :shock: Could you tell me please whats written on the orange sticker maybe it has something to do with the higher customs/Vat fee.
Thanks Roger

PS Drumo is right the BodyFloat Kinekt is an amazing product, it's worth every Cent and I'm sure you will be happy with it!
+STROMER- Elite 48 Red, BodyFloat Kinekt Seatpost, soon a Kinekt Suspension Stem
Stromeur
Admin | Forum Supporter
Admin | Forum Supporter
Netherlands
Merk SP: Stromer ST3 PINION SE

I think the issue may be the handling cost that transport-companies add up to the customs fee. These are different for each carrier and can be really high.

By the way @Roger: I saw on your Instagram that the Kinekt Seatpost is now also available in the Stromer Flagship Store in Switzerland. I remember hearing the former Sales Manager for Stromer Benelux stating that Stromer does not support the BodyFloat because it could damage the Stromer frame.

This happened once that I know of, even though this was a very clear user error: the BodyFloat seatpost was mounted higher than allowed and the owner was too heavy, so the Stromer frame tore. The Sales Manager said this made the Bodyfloat, and other non-linear seatposts, a hazard for the Stromer frame, and warranty on the Stromer frame would not be applicable anymore as soon as a user would mount the BodyFloat. (There are also some Stromer dealers in The Netherlands who advise against the BodyFloat because of this.)

So, Stromer is now selling the Kinekt seatposts in their Flagship Store, which sounds like really good news, because then Stromer supports the product. Is this because the new Kinekt seatpost has less setback, or was the standpoint from the former Sales Manager for Stromer Benelux only his standpoint and not Stromers general standpoint?
Stromer ST1 X 2017 - Stromer ST2 S 2018 - Klever X ALPHA 45 2021 - Stromer ST3 PINON 2023
Sobat
Expert
Expert
Netherlands
Merk SP: Stromer ST5

Drumo schreef: 16 mar 2018, 21:29

Een hoop geld...
dan was u bij ons voordeliger uit en alle op voorraad maar het blijft een geweldig product whatever iT costs drumo
Als ik via Google bij jullie terecht was gekomen, dan had ik hem zeker bij jullie gekocht! Helaas ook vandaag kom ik via Google nog niet uit bij een NL dealer en op jullie website kan ik de Kinekt 2.1 seatpost ook niet vinden (wel de 2.0, of ik kijk niet goed :D )
Ik geef mijn geld natuurlijk veel liever uit aan een hardwerkende NL winkelier dan aan de douane...

Edit: website is aangepast en de prijs is :cool2:
Laatst gewijzigd door Sobat op 17 mar 2018, 09:41, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
+Rob Schenk- ST5 2020
5 dagen per week Amersfoort-Zeist 2x20km
Sobat
Expert
Expert
Netherlands
Merk SP: Stromer ST5

roger schreef: 16 mar 2018, 22:21

Een hoop geld...
Hi Sobat, I'm sorry to hear that. That's quite a rip off from customs as you can see on the green customs declaration the value was declared with CHF 255.00 (approximately 220 Euro) so 20% Vat should be around 44.00 Euro and not 72.00.They charged you almost the double :shock: Could you tell me please whats written on the orange sticker maybe it has something to do with the higher customs/Vat fee.
Thanks Roger

PS Drumo is right the BodyFloat Kinekt is an amazing product, it's worth every Cent and I'm sure you will be happy with it!
Hi Roger,

I certainly do not regret the purchase. Money is not really my problem and I just wanted to have the seatpost, even though I might pay a little bit too much for it.
The extra costs are not only VAT but also import duties and administration costs.
Bijlagen
IMG_1296.jpg
IMG_1296.jpg (518.67 KiB) 6561 keer bekeken
IMG_1295.jpg
IMG_1295.jpg (1 MiB) 6561 keer bekeken
+Rob Schenk- ST5 2020
5 dagen per week Amersfoort-Zeist 2x20km
Drumo
Dealer
Netherlands

Sobat schreef: 17 mar 2018, 09:30
Drumo schreef: 16 mar 2018, 21:29

Een hoop geld...
Als ik via Google bij jullie terecht was gekomen, dan had ik hem zeker bij jullie gekocht! Helaas ook vandaag kom ik via Google nog niet uit bij een NL dealer en op jullie website kan ik de Kinekt 2.1 seatpost ook niet vinden (wel de 2.0, of ik kijk niet goed :D )
Ik geef mijn geld natuurlijk veel liever uit aan een hardwerkende NL winkelier dan aan de douane...

Edit: website is aangepast en de prijs is :cool2:
Aangepast link verwijderd oeps vergeten reclame mag niet
Paultje
Expert
Expert
Great Britain

Stromeur schreef: 16 mar 2018, 22:54 I think the issue may be the handling cost that transport-companies add up to the customs fee. These are different for each carrier and can be really high.

By the way @Roger: I saw on your Instagram that the Kinekt Seatpost is now also available in the Stromer Flagship Store in Switzerland. I remember hearing the former Sales Manager for Stromer Benelux stating that Stromer does not support the BodyFloat because it could damage the Stromer frame.

This happened once that I know of, even though this was a very clear user error: the BodyFloat seatpost was mounted higher than allowed and the owner was too heavy, so the Stromer frame tore. The Sales Manager said this made the Bodyfloat, and other non-linear seatposts, a hazard for the Stromer frame, and warranty on the Stromer frame would not be applicable anymore as soon as a user would mount the BodyFloat. (There are also some Stromer dealers in The Netherlands who advise against the BodyFloat because of this.)

So, Stromer is now selling the Kinekt seatposts in their Flagship Store, which sounds like really good news, because then Stromer supports the product. Is this because the new Kinekt seatpost has less setback, or was the standpoint from the former Sales Manager for Stromer Benelux only his standpoint and not Stromers general standpoint?
Hi Sylvia
Afgelopen week toen ik in Oberwangen was, hadden Stromer de Kinekt hangen in hun winkel, alle modellen(qua veertjes dan)en er zat een zelfs op een Demo.
:ba Stromer ST5 (stealth-uitvoering !! :aq ), regio Amsterdam, woon-werk 26km enkel.......
boomshakalak
Veteraan
Veteraan
Belgium
Merk SP: Stromer ST7 LE

Iemand een iddd waar je dit regio Antwerpen/Mechelen kan aanschaffen?

En is die in carbon een aanrader, of is dit overbodig?
🇧🇪 - Stromer ST7 LE - Verende Voorvork - 🚴‍♂️ Kinekt XR Zadelpen 🚴‍♂️ / ⚡ W-W: 26km enkel

✖️ Stromer ST5 ABS
✖️ Stromer ST3 Cool White
✖️ Sparta M9b e-Speed (45)
Stromeur
Admin | Forum Supporter
Admin | Forum Supporter
Netherlands
Merk SP: Stromer ST3 PINION SE

boomshakalak schreef: 06 dec 2018, 21:35 En is die in carbon een aanrader, of is dit overbodig?
Carbon is perfect voor weight weenies. De carbon variant weegt zo'n 30 hele dure grammen minder dan de alu versie, en dat voor een fiets die bijna 30kg weegt. Kortom: niet nodig op een Stromer, lekker de alu variant pakken.
Stromer ST1 X 2017 - Stromer ST2 S 2018 - Klever X ALPHA 45 2021 - Stromer ST3 PINON 2023
Plaats reactie