Why is it so hard to get Stromer spares and accessories?

GoodbyeHarmony
Veteraan | Forum Supporter
Great Britain
Merk SP: Stromer st5
Km-stand: 25000

I’m loving the bike really am. But the after sales experience has greatly disappointed me.

Recommendations for a dealer willing to ship accessories to the UK and who can tolerate my lack of any other language than English (to my shame) welcome, please.

Thanks
Tim
Stromeur
Admin | Forum Supporter
Admin | Forum Supporter
Netherlands
Merk SP: Stromer ST3 PINION SE

GoodbyeHarmony schreef: 23 dec 2020, 21:38 I’m loving the bike really am. But the after sales experience has greatly disappointed me.
...and good aftersales is still very necessary, because Stromers can have issues.

GoodbyeHarmony schreef: 23 dec 2020, 21:38 Recommendations for a dealer willing to ship accessories to the UK and who can tolerate my lack of any other language than English (to my shame) welcome, please.
You could try QicQ. Drop them an e-mail or give them a call. They are located in Amsterdam and they speak English:

https://shop.qicq.nl/service/about/
Stromer ST1 X 2017 - Stromer ST2 S 2018 - Klever X ALPHA 45 2021 - Stromer ST3 PINON 2023
Stromeur
Admin | Forum Supporter
Admin | Forum Supporter
Netherlands

Stromer ST1 X 2017 - Stromer ST2 S 2018 - Klever X ALPHA 45 2021 - Stromer ST3 PINON 2023
GoodbyeHarmony
Great Britain

Thanks that’s very much appreciated. Me and my ST5 are about 5000km now. It’s such a joy.

Greetings of the season.

Best wishes
Tim
Stromeur
Admin | Forum Supporter
Admin | Forum Supporter
Netherlands

Hope this helped.

Cheers!
GoodbyeHarmony
Great Britain

I will speak to QicC as soon as Christmas is passed!

The UK Stromer site with all the spares is lovely, isn't it?

It's run by the UK's main Stromer dealer. When I approached them to buy n ST 5, they told me they'd got a secondhand ST2 or 'maybe' an ST 3. An ST 5 would take 'a very long time' - I emailed back and asked them how long, and how much deposit they needed. They never replied.

Everything on that site is out of stock and I'm still awaiting an answer to my enquiry about tyres there. It's sad, as I feel sure a stocked spares/acessory dealer in the EU willing to ship like Bike Discount do would do a good trade.

My thanks, and greetings of the season.

Again, my apologies for the English, but your forum is so lovely

Tim
Stromeur
Admin | Forum Supporter
Admin | Forum Supporter
Netherlands

GoodbyeHarmony schreef: 24 dec 2020, 00:43 It's run by the UK's main Stromer dealer. When I approached them to buy n ST 5, they told me they'd got a secondhand ST2 or 'maybe' an ST 3. An ST 5 would take 'a very long time' - I emailed back and asked them how long, and how much deposit they needed. They never replied.
Wow.. not good.

I checked with some Stromer dealers in NL today; they are all out of TW757 tyres (or they only have a handfull left that is reserved for their own customers). ETA for new stock: 9 months, just like you were told. So, next winter season :shock:

For the Benelux, Stromer is currently establishing a new main office in The Netherlands, from where stock Stromers, parts, warranty investigation and dealer support will be provided.

We (Dutch, Belgians) are lucky to be in Stromers largest sales area, even though we can't get hold of TW757 tyres either at the moment. And unfortunately, this development won't help for the UK-situation that you are in either..
Plaats reactie