Almere to Amsterdam zuid station

Plaats reactie
Efrg
Rookie
Rookie

Hi All

Just got my stromet today. Finally decided to get some health benefits and get off the car .

I need to go Amsterdam zuid station (wtc) where I work from almere haven.

Should i just use the bike path? I don't feel sale on the road and also do I use Google maps for directions (sorry I am new in Netherlands as well ).
Stromeur
Admin | Forum Supporter
Admin | Forum Supporter
Netherlands
Merk SP: Stromer ST3 PINION SE

Hi there, welcome on our forum, and welcome to The Netherlands!

According to legislation per this year, you are allowed to ride on bike paths with your Stromer outside the cities, but you should use the main road inside the cities. However, most of us choose to remain on the bike paths in the cities, riding with moderate speed, for safety reasons. I have not heard of anyone getting a traffic ticket for this yet, but you may want to keep this in mind.

There are several members on our forum that live and work in the same area as you do (I do not, so unfortunately I cannot advise you on the best route), so maybe one of them will respond here and give you some tips.

Enjoy your Stromer!
Stromer ST1 X 2017 - Stromer ST2 S 2018 - Klever X ALPHA 45 2021 - Stromer ST3 PINON 2023
Efrg
Rookie
Rookie

Thanks for the feed back and good to be here.

I went around today around almere and didn't feel comfortable on the road so stayed on the bike path. Hopefully I don't get a fine .
Louis_ST2
Expert
Expert
Netherlands

If you see this sign it is allowed to drive on the bike path(or better: you have to..):
bromfietspad.jpg
bromfietspad.jpg (12.79 KiB) 2270 keer bekeken
Na een ST2 is het nu een zwarte ST2+1 geworden. ww 30 km enkele reis. BF, Winter Contis erop
Plaats reactie